Paver Installations in Oro Valley, AZ
When it comes to outdoor hardscaping features, walkways, driveways, and patios are among the most important elements. Whether you want to replace the old structure or build a new one for your Oro Valley, AZ home or business, we at Oakswood Turf & Hardscape offer the advantages of pavers. Pavers are known for their exceptional durability, ease of repair and maintenance, longevity, and aesthetic versatility.
There are very few features that can enhance your home’s exterior like a professionally designed and installed walkway. We are more than qualified in designing and laying your walkway and other outdoor features. Whether you need a front walkway or a garden walkway, you will find our craftsmanship unmatched.
Find out why we stand out from the crowd when it comes to offering you our walkway pavers services:
- Large Variety of Stones: We offer a large selection of shapes and sizes of pavers to choose from. You can choose pavers to match your home’s architecture, outdoor lifestyle, and personal taste.
- Variety of Colors: Choose from warm naturals to grays to bold charcoals. Our design team can make recommendations according to your home’s architecture and outdoor color scheme.
- Variety of Styles: You may want to enhance the charm of your traditional home, create a path through a cottage-styled garden, or build a visual interest in a modern yard. Our custom paver stone walkway designs can help you achieve the desired style goals.
- Durability: We can lay garden walkways that can give a big aesthetic boost to your yard and will continue to look brand new for years. No matter the weather conditions or foot traffic, your walkways will look like new for a long time.
We are the experts on driveway pavers for Oro Valley and the surrounding areas. Whenever it is time to resurface or replace your concrete, gravel, or asphalt driveway, we recommend considering the benefits of concrete pavers. Concrete pavers can not only improve your home’s curb appeal, but also offer exceptional durability. They require much lower maintenance than your old driveway.
Professionally installed interlocking driveway pavers provide up to 4 times the load-bearing capacity of asphalt or poured concrete. They also bring the following benefits:
- Aesthetic charm
- Design flexibility
- Availability in many colors, shapes, sizes, and styles
Interlocking driveway pavers last for decades and are easy to maintain. For the past 15 years, we have been providing Oro Valley, AZ homeowners and businesses with high-quality driveway paver installation services. Our experienced and specialized crew can create a driveway that meets all your requirements. We complete projects on time and budget.
We are also the trusted local contractor for patio pavers in the region. When it comes to aesthetics, durability, longevity, and ease of maintenance, we recommend interlocking concrete paver stones for your patio. We offer patio pavers in a wide range of colors, styles, sizes, shapes, and textures.
Concrete patio pavers help create a unique look, create the ideal entertaining space, increase your home’s value, and the hours of outdoor pleasure your family can have.
Benefits of Concrete Patio Pavers
Interlocking concrete patio pavers, when professionally installed, can last for decades. We choose and install products that offer many advantages over other materials:
- Durability: Patio pavers provide up to 4 times the load-bearing capacity of concrete slabs. This translates into longer usable life.
- Flexibility: Pavers can adjust to temperatures changes and even seismic changes.
- Ease of Repair: Patio pavers are easy to repair. If a paver gets stained or damaged, you can have it replaced with a new one. Asphalt or concrete will require time-consuming and expensive repairs.
- Low Maintenance: All the maintenance concrete pavers will need is sealing every couple of years and joint sand replacement occasionally.
- Eco-Friendly: Patio pavers are permeable and allow water to reach the ground and reduce contaminated runoff.
Oakswood Turf & Hardscape has been designing and installing hardscaping features throughout Oro Valley, AZ, and the surrounding areas since 2005. We have built a reputation for delivering quality on time and on budget. If you need more information about our services, feel free to contact us at (520) 912-7339. You may also write to us using this Online Form and one of our experts will get back to you.